Wednesday 30 January 2013

Jan 27th, Book releasing function at St mary’s school:

   I was invited to the book releasing function which happened at St Mary's school. The book called Vali Thangum Moongil was written by Chandran and released by P.Vijay(National award winner) a famous tamil poet who gave the “Ovvoru Pookalumay” to young chaps which is energy giving mandhra who is with broken heart. I was called to the stage and was honoured by P.Vijay, he weared a silk cloth and honoured me infront of every one. Mr Karpaharaj who is Assitant Commissioner of corporation who came as chief guest to receive the book from Vijay also congratulated and honoured me by taking photos with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Srinivas | Bloggerized by Kamaraj - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes